SELECTED BELGIAN CHOCOLATES
THE MOST COMPLETE AND DELIGHTFUL RANGE OF BELGIAN CHOCOLATES
Delicious and prestigious chocolates such as Gianduja, Manon, Trufas, Ganache.
Chocolate tablets with exotic species, and different intensities, refilled, taste and origin.
Famous Belgian bâtons and mini-bâtons or napolitanas, with a broad range of delicate taste.
Originalities such as Rosas, Cigarros, Boccatas, the famous Belgian Lenguas de gato or chocolates of liquor, vanilla, gold, etc.
Fine and varied cacao powder filled with aromas.
And all, with or without added sugar, with natural sweeteners like maltitol or stevia, or with diverse liquors or free of alcohol.
WHY BELGIAN CHOCOLATE?
- For its international recognition.
- For its delightful taste and texture.
- For the rigorous quality control of the ingredients.
- For the respect to traditional formula and natural processes.
- For not containing preservatives, neither thickener nor vegetal fats other than cacao.
- For its recognised nutritive and antioxidant qualities.
For the pleasant and tranquillity sensations that its consumption gives.